Tuesday 3 December 2013

The Finale - Thailand Roundup

Parasailing, adventure, Thailand From parasailing in Pattaya, to undersea walking... Under sea walking, snorkelling, travel blog, Thailand was an incredible adventure!

I thought I'd round up my thailand dairies by sharing some more pictures of what we got up to in Coral Island and Bangkok!

First up, not sure what possessed me to agree to being dragged under water to hang out with fish considering I can't really swim! Birthday high I guess!
Thailand travel blog IMG_3310 copy
Nothing positive to say about this indian restaurant in Pattaya other than the cool idol outside it.
IMG_8857
More Bangkok sites!
Bangkok
Admiring the view from our private shuttle boat courtesy of the Siam Hotel :-)
IMG_9476
My last post was on how beautiful the city looks at night... it is amazing how gritty it looks during the day. My favorite part of the city was definitely its people though, from the staff at the luxurious Siam Hotel to the traders in the market, everyone had this chill demeanour that was hard to resist!
Thailand IMG_9470 IMG_9468 IMG_9480 Definitely a stark contrast to the greenery of the neighbouring Coral Island! IMG_9110 IMG_9107 IMG_9078 Until next time Bangkok :-) You can catch up on my previous posts on Thailand here - get some ideas for when you are next in the city!IMG_8853

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 10 December 2013 at 08:45 , Blogger Sisi Yemmie said...

I love when you go to these fun places!

 
At 23 December 2013 at 18:32 , Blogger Fiona said...

I'm going in a few weeks to Singapore, Thailand & Malaysia. Your posts are making me so excited!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

AllisBelle - A Fashion, Beauty and Lifestyle Blog: The Finale - Thailand Roundup

This page has moved to a new address.

The Finale - Thailand Roundup