Tuesday 3 December 2013

Kinky Curly - BIG BEAUTIFUL HAIR!


Long curly hair, kinky curly extensions, allisbelle IMG_0800 That incredible feeling of a great hair day! Especially when it is big, beautiful and bouncy courtesy of my new curly extensions! Inspired by one of Beyonce's older hairstyles, I must say that I'm pretty happy with how it turned out!

IMG_0821 copy IMG_0815
My natural hair is of the 4c variety so even kinkier than this mass of curls but amazingly it blends in pretty well. I chose the hair in varying lengths from Nazuri Curls, so that way I didn't have to bother with layering the extensions afterwards - there is a tip!
IMG_0804 IMG_0831 copy IMG_0834
Couldn't resist throwing in a ridiculous face for good measure - really liking my hair so far! The curly look makes a refreshing change from the straight hair I've had over the past few months, don't you think? I'll be posting an initial review of the extensions on my hair channel tomorrow but for now, click here to see my hair in motion in my latest youtube video!
IMG_0819

What do you think? You like? xx

Labels: , , ,

11 Comments:

At 3 December 2013 at 20:34 , Blogger Unknown said...

I LOVE it!!! You are so stunning! <3

 
At 3 December 2013 at 23:59 , Blogger Unknown said...

I love love it you look more beautiful!!

 
At 4 December 2013 at 03:32 , Blogger GirlsAreDolls said...

Pretty hair

 
At 4 December 2013 at 06:14 , Blogger Unknown said...

You are looking very awesome. I like your outfit. I am getting confuse it is you original hair or extension.

Regards,
Luxury Hair extensions

 
At 4 December 2013 at 19:08 , Blogger Unknown said...

Amazing! Love it!
www.tributetothestyle.com

 
At 4 December 2013 at 19:18 , Blogger AllisBelle said...

Thank you hun!

 
At 4 December 2013 at 19:18 , Blogger AllisBelle said...

Cheers! :-)

 
At 4 December 2013 at 19:18 , Blogger AllisBelle said...

Thank you! x

 
At 4 December 2013 at 19:19 , Blogger AllisBelle said...

Thank you Lia, yes they are extensions

 
At 10 December 2013 at 08:41 , Blogger Sisi Yemmie said...

I'm in love with this hair!!!!

 
At 15 December 2013 at 21:08 , Blogger Jennifer Noir said...

You are so pretty & I love your hair!

www.JenniferNoir.blogspot.co.uk x

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

AllisBelle - A Fashion, Beauty and Lifestyle Blog: Kinky Curly - BIG BEAUTIFUL HAIR!

This page has moved to a new address.

Kinky Curly - BIG BEAUTIFUL HAIR!