Saturday 21 December 2013

Beyonce Blow Makeup Tutorial

Beyonce, Makeup look tutorial One of the highlights of my week was the release of Beyonce's latest album and as I watched the visuals, I was taken by the variety and beauty of the makeup looks in the videos! One of my favorites is this look from the Blow video. Now, I am not a makeup artist, and I usually don't play around with this many colours on my face, but I was completely inspired and just had to attempt my own! How did I do? Video tutorial at the end of the post! beyonce blow video makeup, blue eyeshadow tutorial 6 Beyonce makeup look, led lips, blue eyeshadow tutorial I messed up a little and got the lip gloss on my teeth, left in for comedic effect but I'm pretty sure you can skip that step for your version! Beyonce makeup look Tutorial - - don't forget to subscribe!

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 30 December 2013 at 14:02 , Blogger QueenLina said...

you are so beautiful! love the red lips! :*

http://landing-in-fashion.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

AllisBelle - A Fashion, Beauty and Lifestyle Blog: Beyonce Blow Makeup Tutorial

This page has moved to a new address.

Beyonce Blow Makeup Tutorial